Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Never ending

The days seem never ending
 but never long enough

Thoughts of things worth mending
Make me start to choke 

There isn't enough time for anything
What's left is consumed by sleep

There isn't time to drink
So I've become dehydrated

There isn't time to finish anything
But worst of all there isn't even time to cry

It sucks 
and there's always a constant reminder

Even this poem was rushed
Because there's no time

I couldn't keep up with the rhymes 
All I could do was vent

Because by the end 
That's all that really matters

Maybe some day I'll have time
And maybe then I'll cry

But for now I'm stuck in this never ending motion

Of always having to do something

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand this at all, but I think that's what makes it so intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day never seems to end, but it goes by to quickly at the same time. It sucks. Time forces us to move on.
    Freakin TIME,
    Just give us some time to ourselves please. Its not all about you. Just give us the time when we need it.

    ReplyDelete