Sunday, May 10, 2015

Abstract identity (cole)

First off reading your poetry is one of the few times hearing the f word is super exciting. 
It kind of reminded me of listening to good music because it gets to a point where it's just a part of the art style and it doesn't matter because it's so beautiful.
I love the rythem of all of your writing. I can imagine you reading it out loud every time I read it. 
I love the amount of rhyming in it and how it's could be rap but also could not depending on how it's read. 
I loved how developed your vocabulary is. It puts mine to shame and it makes me wish mine was bigger. 
I love that all these things work so well together instead of becoming a jumbled up mess. (Like it would if I tried)
 I love the feelings behind each line and that its so authentic. 
Also as a side note I love how you dealt with that crappy comment. Never lose your self confidence. 
Ps you should really post more of your writing.
Pps. Sorry if the spelling and punctuation on this is totally off I had it written up but forgot to type it up until just now and I'm half asleep.

A post I would recommend you use is variant. (http://abstractidentity.blogspot.com/2015/02/variant.html?m=1)
I really like it and all of your other pieces as well. So it is really hard to choose another.

No comments:

Post a Comment