Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Homeless man.

I can feel my baggy boy jeans 
falling just short of covering up 
my red and blue angels socks.

I can feel that my beanie 
Gives me the appearance 
of homeless man rather than a skater 
And once again the jeans aren't helping
And if only my socks wouldn't show

I don't wear makeup
I have skin like a war zone
My eyelashes were always too short 
My face too big for my eyes
My chin too defined
My face plagued by moles
My upper arms too big
My hair has split ends
And refuses to lay flat
And I bruise way too easy

Every day I feel like a hobo
And quite frankly look like one
But some how you love me anyways 
I hate being called perfect
But I could never tell you not to
Because maybe I like the world you see
And I'm afraid 
you'll get your vision checked
Because no Tinted lenses 
No smudged glasses
And no colored contacts 

Could make me look nearly as good 
As you see me now


(Guys I swear I'm working on something better than this and I know I haven't posted in a long while. but, I needed to fill the gap with something)
(^~^)/* goodbye for now.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm afraid
    you'll get your vision checked

    Same. And this is good. Don't disregard that in the search for better words ❤

    ReplyDelete