Saturday, December 20, 2014

sorry me again (this time its easier i swear)

sorry for making this so difficult i just wanted to make sure you guys actually wanted to know. (i have terrible self esteem) thanks to those who went through the work of the code. im sorry to those who had trouble with it thank you for trying though. (you guys can thank polly baker for this because shes awesome)

if you really knew me you would know that i work at wendys
that i have 2 dogs but one lives in heaven
you would know that my parents divorced when i was in 6th grade

if you really knew me you would know that i don't tell a people a lot of things and keep them bottled up or in writing. which is why this whole giving in to telling the truth thing is really hard for me.

if you really knew me you would know 2/3 of my friends are guys and the remaining portion is mainly composed of girls who play videogames.

my name is mallary gardner

and this is me


thank you all so much 

5 comments:

  1. thank you for commenting on so many of my blogs.
    i've never met you.

    but i really hope i do soon.

    thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rt Navy. Also sorry I struggle so hard hahah. Nice to meet you, Mallary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you really knew me you would know that i don't tell a people a lot of things and keep them bottled up or in writing."

    This is exactly how I feel. I'm so happy you can write about it. Hi Mallary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post in class! I loved going through all your blogs.
    You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete