Friday, December 19, 2014

letting go of the ghost inside and deciding to live (one last puzzle)


I am Casper Wyatt 

I am

I am afraid

But I'm also fearless

I am the girl who wishes she were a ghost

But is also afraid that's all she'll ever be

I am the girl who had a mental and emotional breakdown 
after the death of her dog. 

And still never shuts up about it

I am the girl who can never seem
to give people a strait answer

Not even on day one

So here's another puzzle

I am the girl who sings along to songs at midnight 
and cries as the lyrics turn to prayers

I am the girl who acts like a guy

Playing sports and video games 
and wearing her brothers hand-me-downs out of choice

I am the girl with 4 brothers 
and 2 sisters I almost never hear from

I am the girl who wanted to believe
From the very beginning 

After a short while I could tell 
that Santa and the tooth fairy 
and wishing on dandelions
and birthday candles were all a lie

But I wanted something to believe in
So I tied the blindfold myself
tied it so tight 
my eyelids couldn't even flicker open

But like all things 
one day it had to be removed

On the day my father left

But I still want to believe

So I'll still wish on the moon and stars
As I murmur the broken melody of my choral bible

I'm the girl with a police officer as a dad
And another one for a step father

I'm the girl held together by duct tape

And if you really want to know who I am

You'll have to follow this puzzle until the end

Line 7 letter 18
Line 9 letter 21
Line 10 letter 10
Line 14 letter 10
Line 16 letter 14
Line 17 letter 11
Line 22 letter 11

Line 27 letter 19
Line 32 letter 5
Line 32 letter 16
Line 33 letter 6
Line 35 letter 12
Line 38 letter 20
Line 41 letter 9

i'd also like to thank everyone for reading and posting this semester has been amazing 
heres a special thanks to some people who have supported my blog by commenting (which was the awesomest thing ever)

jane adams
charli davis
flat stanley 
jane q porter
nelson
charlotte rose
timothy kelly
Everet mills
hancock
euphorophile
carina cooper
luna lovegood
diane arbus
polly baker
alice s blackwell
navy skye
joan le pucelle
alec webb
sgt pepper
hobbit
malcolm carter
twiggy
hook
douglas malloch

thank you all for your support

4 comments:

  1. This effort is ridiculous. But good to meet you dear, thanks for commenting and for writing, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do the code. But only because I know who you are already.

    Wait, so both your dads are cops? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi:) thank you for your wonderful blog and for your comments as well,
    its nice to finally meet you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the girl who sings along to songs at midnight
    and cries as the lyrics turn to prayers

    Beautiful. Also I tried to do the code but I got lost but I still really need to know who you are. Thank you for all your comments. They meant a lot to me:)

    ReplyDelete